LGMS School Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Lake Gibson Middle School Counseling Department is to support and guide students to gain the skills necessary for academic, social, personal, and career development while partnering with parents and staff to provide an environment that encourages students to become successful and responsible citizens.
School Counseling Team
- 6th Grade Counselor – Jackie Pedigo
- 7th Grade Counselor – Kristi Barham
- 8th Grade Counselor – Shandrea Hill
- ESE Facilitator – Gloria Leslie
- School Counseling Secretary – Michele Wells
Contact Number: 863-853-6176
Summer Learning Programs Registration
If your student will be participating in summer learning, please fill out the form below and e-mail it to your child’s counselor. The form can be downloaded and then opened in Adobe Reader (free application). When opened, choose Fill & Sign and the form becomes fillable.
Click here for information on how to enroll your child at LGMS for the new school year.
Course Selection for 2020-2021 School Year:
- Download form, open in Adobe Reader, choose Fill and Sign Form
For questions on the video production, digital photography, and yearbook electives, please contact School Counseling.