LGMS School Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Lake Gibson Middle School Counseling Department is to support and guide students to gain the skills necessary for academic, social, personal, and career development while partnering with parents and staff to provide an environment that encourages students to become successful and responsible citizens.
School Counseling Team
- Counselor- All 6th grade, 7th grade with last names A-L – Shandrea Hill
- Counselor- All 8th grade, 7th grade with last names M-Z – Kristi Barham
- ESE Facilitator – Gloria Leslie
- School Counseling Secretary – Michele Wells
Contact Number: 863-853-6176
Click here for information on how to enroll your child at LGMS for the new school year.
Course Selection for 2020-2021 School Year:
- Download form, open in Adobe Reader, choose Fill and Sign Form
For questions on the video production, digital photography, and yearbook electives, please contact School Counseling.