LGMS School Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Lake Gibson Middle School Counseling Department is to support and guide students to gain the skills necessary for academic, social, personal, and career development while partnering with parents and staff to provide an environment that encourages students to become successful and responsible citizens.
School Counseling Team
- 6th Grade Counselor – Jackie Pedigo
- 7th Grade Counselor – Kristi Barham
- 8th Grade Counselor – Shandrea Hill
- ESE Facilitator – Gloria Leslie
- School Counseling Secretary – Michele Wells
Contact Number: 863-853-6176
2019-2020 Course Information
For questions on the video production, digital photography, and yearbook electives, please contact School Counseling.