LGMS Extramural Sports Program
**All sports are currently suspended at this time until further notice due to the current COVID situation.
There are many different sports to choose from at Lake Gibson Middle School. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA and have no major discipline incidents to qualify for participation. All students who participate in the extramural sports program must have a current physical. The sports seasons occur in the following order:
- Wrestling/Cross Country/Girls’ Basketball: 1st Nine Weeks
- Boys’ Basketball: 2nd Nine Weeks
- Girls’ Volleyball: 2nd Nine Weeks
- Girls’ and Boys’ Soccer: 3rd Nine Weeks
- Boys’ and Girls’ Track and Field: 4th Nine Weeks
- Cheerleading – year round
*Admission for our home events are $3.00 for parents. All LGMS students get in free with current student i.d. for home games. Students pay $1.00 for away games.
- Boys’/Girls’ Cross Country – Coach Post
- Boys’/Girls’ Wrestling: Mr. Danny Walker – LGHS
- Girls’ Basketball – Coach Warren
- Boys’ Basketball – TBA
- Girls’ Volleyball – Mrs. Pages/Mrs. Jean-Baptiste
- Boys’/Girls’ Soccer – Coach Bath
- Boys’/Girls’ Track and Field – Coach Post and TBA
- Girl’s Cheerleading – Mrs. Duckworth
For more information about our sports program, please contact Mrs. Natalie Fildes.