District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day.
Title I Overview
Components of Title I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way gives the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
Useful Links & Resources
- Polk County Public Schools
- PCSB District Title One
- PCSB Parent and Family Engagement Plan (English & Spanish)
- LGMS Parent and Family Engagement Plan ( English)
- LGMS Parent and Family Engagement Plan (Spanish)
- LGMS Parent Compact 19-20 (English)
- LGMS Parent Compact 19-20 (Spanish)
- LGMS Parent Compact 19-20 (Haitian Creole)
- 19-20 Right to Know Letter ( English)
- 19-20 Right to Know Letter (Spanish)
- 19-20 Right to Know Letter (Haitian Creole)
- 2019 PCSB Parent Feedback Survey Summary
- Annual DOE Report Card
For access to the Code of Conduct, volunteer information, and other useful information you may need as a parent, please visit the Parents page of our website.